- some issues were often commented based on EMOTION.
- some tips offered were too FOLKLORE-ish (ex:use bla bla.this what my grandma told.)
- sometimes went overboard.too detail and full of description on lactating problems (ex:my n*** became reddish, a bit short bla bla).and others' including men reading it for godsake!
- sometimes shifted into criticizing the spouse.
- sometimes too much attention to their own kids.(ok i got mine too.no need to brag or make them as the cetre of attraction)
Thursday, July 22, 2010
i once frequenting a lactation forum.but i get bored and stopped visiting it or took part on it.reasons (this might get controversial later on..hehe):