this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

visual

a picture is worth thousands of words (good to use when you are damn too lazy to write)

my favourite : aish (lebanese bread) with omelette (the hadramawt style) and iced lemon to wash it down!! laziss awi awi!! can u spot a bowl of clear soup at the background?yes thats a yemeni style lamb soup which is cookes with less spices compared to indian style.
and please dont take it with ginger tea or else you will explode! (a really good lesson for my husband). i guess the yemeni cook put 'secret potion' so that i will perpetually dreaming of this tasty omelette,bread & masywi!!ill go there tomorrow!!!!!!yummm

thats me & my daughter,nusaibah before the feast begins!!the white drink was the iced lemon & the choc is iced milo

my husband & our other 2 kids.before he wolfed down a lamb soup with ruz & masywi

4 comments:

Cik Tima said...

ini menyebabkan aku nak makan mknn arabbb!!

nur.najib said...

hari ni plan nk pi al bustan plak..rstoran arab baru kat cyber..ayoohhh

Khazinatul_Asrar said...

al bustan? tang mana tu kak?hihi

nur.najib said...

kat neocyber