this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

enuff

i might say, i have good quality in fashion department. although im having a 'zuhd' life nowadays (hehe) but seriously, it doesnt kill my fashion sense.in fact im made a good fashion police.people can judge me.

but am not putting my focus on fashion.i just wear abaya & shayl.i said JUST.not for any other reason.i wear it for it modesty & comfort.i prefer a toned down design & satin.in fact,the minimal it is the more i like it.
the era of fashionista on me had faded (lol!!budget artis hollywood?)

so now, i became bored to visit fashion-based sites.furthermore yg ada abaya-based.kalau jual xpa juga.ni set yg fashion2.kalau nk berlebih2 sgt,sy takkan berabaya.saya pakai je kaftan.maybe kita patut dengar balik perkataan TABARRUJ la kot.

yeah.back to normal life: game..kehkehkeh

No comments: