this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Friday, April 23, 2010

i miss u ya rasulullah

Al-Bara' ibn 'Azib (ra) states:

"I have never seen someone with long hair and red clothing more handsome than Rasullullah (saas). His hair reached his shoulders."
Shamail Tirmidhi

subhanallah walhamdulillah allahuakbar! i started my holy friday with dzikr. and i hope ill get the blessed one. much have been said about him and as eager as any other fan : yeah im badly want to see him.hope he will come to my dream.but will he?im far from perfect?

unrelated story,both me and my husband have decided to start our own mini kuliyyah once a week.ill assign him a topic and he'll present him every week with me and the kids as the audiences.and both of us are thinking of sending nuha to tahfiz kindi school next year.if anyone knows the place (we are here in seri kembangan) please let us know.


No comments: