this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

whats wrong with me?

often i have a so-so relationship with shopping.suddenly,i changed my profile to a compulsive shopper. i bought a new bag & jilbab manto anatalia.

lurve it!my manto!will take it tis sat!


what ? white ? with 3 kids under 4 who loves choc.abg..akan ku jaga sebaiknya

this is what happened when woman get too stress with thesis.i read in m-star,akak m (didnt remember her name) channeled her stress of doing phd to chocolate making.i guess,in my case i made shopping and gaming as my conduit of happyness.(besides pray,quran ok!)

but then again,my profile as a spendthrift and smart buyer is still tagged on.i only bought something looks expensive yet affordable rather than priced exorbitantly high but 'cikai' and sloppy looks.

and suddenly im into fashion.OMG.(my husband asked me to try Turkish floral hijab.seswai ke dgn i?)

muka suami & anak2 yg diangkut skalik shopping..jcard member harus half day ye suami.

2 comments:

Farra Da Smiley said...

jcard dy kat anerr?

nur.najib said...

kat balakong..22 di wangsa maju..kat kepong dalam belas2