this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

READ [1] in the name of thy Sustainer

اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ (96:1)
READ [1] in the name of thy Sustainer

my research and thesis are inspired by this ayat. MasyaAlLah, this ayat shows how AlLah loves knowledge and it is mentioned in the very first revelation. Thus, the importance of grasping the early literacy can not be denied especially among Moslems. And when I faced difficulty especially during my thesis I believed in the word of AlLah :

إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا (94:6)
verily, with every hardship comes ease!

yes.i found solace & peace in Quran.Let us be your believer until the end of the day.

1 comment:

Farra Da Smiley said...

adik, wat master ke phd ni? kat mana ek?