this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Friday, March 12, 2010

alfatihah for Syeikh Tantawi

Syeikh Tantwai served as a grand syeikh of al azhar had passed away 10 Mac 2010.



Who is the predecessor?Syeikh Ali Gomaa? (He is my husband's favourite.He said Ali Gomaa has a handsome and charismatic face and I couldnt agree more.Indeed,he looks great on TV)


Jamiatul Azhar As Syarif : Place where my husband spend his 20's learning Syariah Islamiyah. Pray that he'll continued to spread the knowledge he gained there.Inshaallah

pics credit to alahram weekly (tantawi & gomaa) ,bbc weekly (alazhar university)

No comments: