this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

intruder

ive just moved to the new home.one of my neighbour has a son with learning disability (im not so sure what type of LD he is).He is around 15-16 years old and physically normal.

We have some problems here.He like to throw one of my husband's cloth (kain pelikat solat) to our roof.Our home is gated.And we locked the main gate.But,he jumped and invaded our privacy anytime he could.He stand right on my lawn!My husband had told his parents but were given 'poker' face..(i LOATHE it ok!).Im doing research on special ed and i do come across this type of children.The only way is the co-operation from the parents.

This is about my security,privacy and utmost : modesty.Since,Im wearing hijab,when some ajnabi suddenly in front of your door and you are not wearing hijab at that time , i felt so bad & kinda scared.i hate what had happened.

if things get worst i want to make a police report.

2 comments:

Cik Tima said...

hahahhaha..
parents dia x jage anak ke??

nur.najib said...

ntah..bengang je aku