this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

meritocracy please

i believe in meritocracy.im a malay and of course bumiputera.however,i'd basically never got any speciality for being an excellent bumiputera! (ok thats a very confidence statement)

i excelled during my schools but never being offered places to top boarding schools.then,i entered pre-u in MMU and again with self-financing scheme.Fortunately,based meritocracy,ive been granted scholarship from United Overseas Bank.Yeah,that is Singaporean-founded bank and controlled by mostly chinese.Later,I done my master and again based on my performance (i guess basically because of my several academic papers and my ability to speak english confidently..naah!) i received fellowship from UPM. i went to national school,private university and only for my postgrad i did it in UPM (it is not too competitive as bachelor degree).

my point is : be independent & u will reap the sweetness of success easily!

No comments: