this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

whats on your bag?

disclaimer: my bag is chosen for its roomy size.im not buying for any fashionable reason.ok.after tis coach will make me happy

i love stuffing all the things i could on my bag (ok.admit.plain lazy to re-organized it)this is what 'available' on my bag:

1.wallet
2.matrix card
3. atar 'kasturi abyad' fragrance essence
4.specs cloth
5.keys ( i dont know for what)
6.my kids' healthcare cards
7.passport sized pics of husband & me
8.diapers
9.nafeesah's 2 suit clothes
10.pieces of papers with name & contact numbers
11.receipts
12.nafeesah's cap
13.pen ( a lot!)
14.pendrives
15.notebooks
16.voice recorder ( im a stalker & papapaparazzi)
17.clarinase
18.ponstant
19.lipstick
20.cream foundation
21.lipbalm
22.saving books
23.xerox of 'important' thingy
24 calculators
25 pack of face tissues

how about you?

No comments: