this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Friday, March 5, 2010

migrate

i want to migrate.im bored & became frustrated here.i just want to get rid from those ppl that irked me.im thinking of these places to start fresher life :




Cairo,Eg : My husband already established his business there.And it is quite easy to settle down in a place you are familiar with.Added value : he had been there for 11 years and me 2 years and my daughters born there too.

Njimegen,the Netherlands.One of my dream school is there.They employed phd staff and the min is 4 years.yahooo!!!!hope i get it!

KSA.My bro in law (my husband step-brother) is visiting prof in a university in Jeddah.He is attached with USM and currently being 'posted' there.

Dubai,UAE: A land of thous opportunity.ALthough both of us are not from oil & gas background,we see huge potential of exploring the food sectors there.

Doha,Qatar:Just simply Syeikh Yusuf Qardawi is based there.Besides,the huge potential of f&b business (my husband said this)

however,i still love my country.it just that i need to get a new & fresh breath by collecting the experiences in a new place.besides,my kids will be able to mix around the more international education settings..well in malaysia international skools are damned expensive!Hope Allah will grant one of it!inshaAlLah taala biIznillah!

credit: all piccas are from www.inmagine.com

No comments: