this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Monday, May 17, 2010

17.05.2010

first of all ,this lil girl is 7 months old today.she is trying to crawl and can sit quite well ! how time flies!


***************
my parents just came back from their vacation in surabaya,indonesia. they bought me a piece of beautiful 'kerawang' telekung , batik sarung , pelikat sarung for my hubby , coffee & choc

this is mocha.its bit sweet for my palate

this capuccino will make starbucks run for their money ! masyaallah so tasty & creamy ..also have that choc powder.and yes the name is tora bika

the batik sarung is the purple one.so nice & fine.the motif is not too javanese though which is i like!!!and the color is so rich and this beautiful item is yet too cheap and i really heart it.my mom said,she bought 15 pieces and has this pastel pink batik sarung.i think i want it.as a matter of fact,i wear it at home.somehow,i didnt do justice for this beautiful piece of art.sigh


No comments: