this is my 3rd sequel from the mental lexicon saga (yeah.im too old to heart cullen).the mental lexicon I was abandoned because of the slow server.the mental lexicon II is-now-defunct simply because i lost the password and can't login.

Friday, May 14, 2010

HEART is definitely not a HATE


one fine weekend almost finished morning (yeah.i slept from 8-11am) i opened my eyes and my deary husband, asked me "why you hate me?". And me, still confused after my soul just got back to the body replied "what hate?i dont understand"."You wrote it as your YM status."he said.(ok.he onlined downstairs.and sometimes we communicate using YM.i just too plain lazy to go downstairs.)

After few seconds of connecting what he said and the facts,the truth just popped in."Ohh that status. it is 'heart',abang.not HATE." And i demonstrated it with my hands , by doing the heart thing (refer to the above picca)."read carefully ok!".He smiled.

2 comments:

Cik Tima said...

apara abglg...

nur.najib said...

hahahha tu laa..muke seriyes jek.ddah le aku baru bangun tido